Chant’s Project Development Services include the full range of skills required to identify, evaluate, plan, design, permit, construct, commission, and operate renewable energy projects and sites. Our corporate focus on the development of hydroelectric power facilities is augmented by our involvement in wind power, other renewable energy sources and traditional non-nuclear generation in today’s market based environment.
Chant’s experience in the power industry provides knowledge, experience and insight, as it relates to meeting the client’s goals. To achieve these goals requires multi-discipline, broad experience in planning and construction.
Our Project development services include:
- Preliminary concept analysis and assessment
- Prefeasibility and feasibility studies
- Concept design
- Preliminary environmental assessments
- Preliminary implementation schedules
- Order of magnitude estimates
- Partnership development and stakeholder relations
- Business case development
The Chant Team manages new hydro projects as either a development manager or an at-risk developer. We can thoroughly address all phases of the development process from concept to individualised customer representation, delivering value added services from the early stages of development projects to the onset of commercial operations and beyond.