Substation and Collector System
The project included a new 34.5/138 kV substation and 30 km of 34.5 kV collection system for this 33 – 3 MW turbine wind park located 70 miles west of Bathurst, New Brunswick.
- Chant’s scope of work included project and construction management of the collection system, and
- Home office type financial reporting for this work scope to the owner and other project stakeholders.
- Chant managed the construction of the collection system and substation element of the wind farm, reporting to the Houston, Texas based developer.
- Coordinated the substation commissioning and turnover activities/documentation.
- Successfully drove the schedule to ensure this mission critical element of the project was delivered on time and within budget.